By browsing and using this website you imply that you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, in part or whole, please do not use this website. The term us, we, our, my or I refers to Kenzo Amariyo and anyone connected to me or the website. The term you or your refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Using this Website is Your Acceptance of the Following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages and/or posts are for your general information and use only and the content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. Your use of the website is your acknowledgment that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You use this website and anything connected to it at your own risk, we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through www.artisancraftsbykenzo.com meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, reproduction of such material is not permitted.
- This website includes external links; these links are to provide you with further information. This does not mean that we endorse all that they say or do. We have no responsibility for the content or actions of external links and therefore provide no warranty or guarantee as to their accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability in regards to information, services and materials found or offered on such websites for any purpose. Your use of these websites comes with the acknowledgment that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal device when you visit a website. They are sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies do different things such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your experience. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
By using this website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device(s). Some cookies are performance cookies which collect anonymous information on the pages visited. This type of cookie is placed and used by Google Analytics. The cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as what pages the visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor they are only used to improve how the website works. Functionality cookies remember the choices you make to improve your experience, these cookies are anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Third party cookies allow third parties (e.g. Google Analytics (G.A.) – but not limited to G.A.) to track the success of their application or customise the application for you; we cannot access these cookies nor control them.
Thank You for using this website, please use the links provided for more in-depth information on cookies.
When you use this website or sign up to receive email updates, we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your personal data. At www.artisancraftsbykenzo.com we are 100% committed to maintaining your trust and privacy when you visit the website or subscribe to email updates when and if they are available.
Websites in general and email updates via subscriptions may include details of/or links to Third Party websites. Contacting or clicking on those Third Party links or using the embedded objects may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We have no control of these third-parties and are not responsible in any way for their privacy statements or lack of, or for how they process and hold your activity and personal information. For more information on third parties you will need to visit their individual websites.
We do not collect any sensitive personal data (known as special category personal data in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016) about you such as details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs or any other such data.
When you subscribe to a blog mailing list you are consenting to receiving updates from the blog. When you email us you are consenting for us to respond to your email. Your data may be shared in order to facilitate and maintain the website and/or blog. When you unsubscribe from a blog email subscription, your email will be deleted. We don’t share or sell your email, we don’t offer it as a gift. Your email is purely for us to contact you appropriately and we won’t spam you. The only time we would share your information is in connection with the law.